Go Solar in Indiana
Save on your electricity bills in Indiana
Starting in 2016, home and businesses in Indiana have connected about 143 MW of solar energy to the electrical grid. As more and more people are powering their homes and businesses with solar energy, the solar market in Indiana has been growing for the past 2 years. Going green is also a great opportunity to contribute to saving the many endangered species in Indiana. What are you waiting for? Take advantage of the natural sunlight, save on your electricity bills, and save the environment in Indiana.
YellowLite makes going solar in Indiana a breeze. Here’s how it works:
- Call us 1-877-743-8757 or request a quote (whichever method works for you)
- Set up a free consultation to make sure you’re a good candidate for solar panels. Our sales reps will walk you through all your questions about pricing, requirements and how we take care of the entire installation process, including:
- Site assessment
- Financing options for your state
- That’s it. Once we get the information we need to begin designing your solar energy system, we’ll work with you on some dates to install solar panels on your roof or mount the system to the ground.
Why Should You Go Solar In Indiana?
There are some obvious (and not so obvious) reasons for you to consider going solar in Indiana:
- Cut your electricity bill
- Increase in the value of your property
- Your positive contribution to a healthy environment
- You can actually make money by going solar
- Your energy cost will be safe from price fluctuations in traditional power
Why Choose YellowLite?
From educating our consumers about solar power to designing & installing solar power systems, Yellowlite has helped over 600 residents and businesses make the switch from traditional power to solar energy.
Are you ready to go solar in Indiana?