Revolutionizing Home Energy Storage
YellowLite - A Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer
We now offer a customized solar-plus-battery solution that enables you to access the free, abundant power of the sun at any time - including power outages and emergencies.
Why Install Tesla Powerwall 2?
- Consistent Power Backup, with or without solar
- Provides 7+ Days Continuous Power during Outages
- 100% Self-Powered
- Integrates with solar to store excess energy
- Minimizes reliance on utility
- Easy to install automated system
- No maintenance required
Why Pick YellowLite?
- Certified Tesla Powerwall 2 Installer
- Complete Turnkey Solution
- We simplify the buying process
- 10-year craftsmanship warranty and all work is in house
- Listed with 2015 top 500 North American Solar Contractors
- We are one of the biggest solar companies in Ohio
- We've been in business since 2009 with hundreds of completed installations
Power Your Home With Clean Energy 24/7
With Tesla Powerwall, you can store solar energy for use anytime. During the day, the sun shines on your solar panels, charging your battery. At night, your home draws electricity from your battery, powering your home with clean, sustainable energy 24/7.
Use Your Surplus Solar
Powerwall can store extra solar energy during the daylight hours and use that energy later when the sun isn’t shining, powering your home throughout the day and night.
Adjust to Power Demands
Powerwall can charge during low utility rate periods, when demand for electricity is more moderate, and discharge during more expensive utility rate periods.
Backup Your Home
Powerwall ensures your home has energy during a power outage or even if the grid goes down.
Why Are Batteries Important?
A home battery is a homeowner’s one-way ticket to energy independence. This coupled with a solar energy system allows you to generate, store and use energy independent of your utility. No more power outages - even if your grid is down.
Choose YellowLite for your Tesla Powerwall Installation
Installing Powerwall with YellowLite is easy. We take care of everything from designing the system specifications, permitting, installation, financing options, and customer support.
Tesla Powerwall specs
- Mounting: Wall or Floor Mounted, Indoor/Outdoor
- Round Trip Efficiency: 90%
- Inverter: Fully integrated Tesla inverter
- Operating Temperature Range: –20°C to 50°C (–4°F to 122°F)
- Usable Capacity: 13.5 kWh
- Warranty: 10 years
- Power: 5 kW continuous, 7 kW peak
- Dimensions: 1150 mm x 755 mm x 155 mm (45.3 in x 29.7 in x 6.1 in)
Interested in getting Tesla Powerwall for your home?
Are you ready to store and use your energy? Get in touch with one of our solar experts. Whether you want to go off the grid or have a backup during a blackout, we're happy to guide you on what energy storage options work best for your home.
News & Updates
With a new year comes fresh possibilities. Some may make resolutions concerning their health, job, or location. As 2022 grows nearer, some are considering going green. Small changes in our behaviors
Building a new home is an exciting experience. From choosing the exterior style to interior fixtures, many decisions need to be thought about and made. Have you considered adding a solar energy