There’s an increasing amount of individuals, communities, and corporations that are taking direct action to reduce their environmental impact. While we can all make changes that benefit the environment, commercial operations in particular are known to contribute substantially to climate change by releasing carbon emissions and depleting resources.
There are two main types of inverters: string and micro. 60% of the U.S. residential inverter market is string inverters while microinverters make up the other 40%. Because microinverters have steadily increased in popularity over the last several years, nearly all inverter manufacturers now produce both string and micro lines of inverters.