Go Solar in Michigan
Enjoy reduced electricity bills in Michigan
The Great Lake State has plenty of sunshine to offer and some pretty cool incentives for people that decide to go solar as well. For example: Did you know that the MI financing option allows homeowners to upgrade their home’s efficiency systems with loans up to $30,000 and with APRs offered as low as 4.99%? Take advantage of these incentives, reduce your electricity bills, and help save the environment in your great state.
Go Solar in Michigan with YellowLite. Here’s how it works:
- Call us 1-877-743-8757 or request a quote (whichever method works for you)
Set up a free consultation to make sure you’re a good candidate for solar panels. Our sales reps will walk you through all your questions about pricing, requirements and how we take care of the entire installation process, including:
- Site assessment
- Financing options for your state
- That's it. Once we get the information we need to begin designing your solar energy system, we'll work with you on dates to install solar panels on your roof or mount the system to the ground.
Why Should You Use Solar Panels In Michigan?
There are some obvious (and not so obvious) reasons for you to consider going solar in Michigan:
- Cut your electricity bill
- Increase in the value of your property
- Your positive contribution to a healthy environment
- You can actually make money by going solar
- Your energy cost will be safe from price fluctuations in traditional power
Why Choose YellowLite?
From educating our consumers about solar power to designing & installing solar power systems, Yellowlite has helped over 600 residents and businesses make the switch from traditional power to solar energy.
Ready to switch to solar in Michigan?