Switching to Solar in Illinois
Join the Clean Energy Movement in Illinois
Illinois is propelling into the future of renewable energy and making it easy for anyone interested in joining! Solar is more affordable thanks to helpful opportunities provided with the Adjustable Block Program and Renewable Energy Credits. Homeowners and business owners alike can cut the cost of electric bills while helping the state to reach its clean energy goals!
Go Solar in Illinois with YellowLite. Here’s how it works:
- Call us 1-800-490-8726 or request a quote (whichever method works for you)
- Set up a free consultation to make sure you’re a good candidate for solar panels. Our sales reps will walk you through all your questions about pricing, requirements, and how we take care of the entire installation process, including:
- Site assessment
- Financing options for your state
- That's it. Once we get the information we need to begin designing your solar energy system, we'll work with you on dates to install solar panels on your roof or mount the system to the ground.
Why Should You Use Solar Panels In Illinois?
There are some obvious (and not so obvious) reasons for you to consider going solar in Illinois:
- Cut your electricity bill
- Increase in the value of your property
- Your positive contribution to a healthy environment
- You can actually make money by going solar
- Your energy cost will be safe from price fluctuations in traditional power
Why Choose YellowLite?
From educating our consumers about solar power to designing & installing solar power systems, Yellowlite has helped over 600 residents and businesses make the switch from traditional power to solar energy.
Are you ready to go solar in Illinois?